Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Finally

What a mission, that's all I can say..
I got a Rodenstock Geronar 210mm f/6.8 lens about 3 weeks ago for my Graflex Crown Graphic and I needed a lens board as well, so I could fit the lens onto my camera. Being new to large format photography I thought it would be easy to find one, but as it turned out it was quite a mission to find one.
Luckily I found guys on ebay from Czech Republic who make custom lens boards for Graflex cameras and ordered one.
Well I got a lens board last week, but it was copal 0 instead of copal 1. What had happened was, they had made a mistake and send my lens board to London and I got someone else's lens board instead. Just my luck...
But the guys send me a new one and it finally fits and works. I'm so excited and can't wait to crack on with uni work again.

No comments: