Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Photography highlight of the week, week 3

Just finished watching a documentary that I found on youtube. It´s called American Masters, Richard Avedon : Darkness And Light.

I found the documentary highly inspirational. It made me realize how much I enjoy photographing portraits and that should be doing it more. Not just portraits, but photography in general on a daily basis.
This documentary definitely gave my week an amazing kick start unlike anything else in months.
Well, maybe the fact that Richard Avedon is one my favorite photographers might have something to do with it, but I haven´t felt this inspired in a while...

Richard Avedon self portrait

Ronald Fischer, beekeeper, Davis, California, May 9, 1981


Here are the links to each part of the documentary on youtube. enjoy...











No comments: