Saturday, July 24, 2010

...



This was somewhere on the way to Norrtälje, Sweden.

I've been slowly sorting out all my digital images from the Sweden trip and all the images from Joutsa Chopper show as well, so I can choose which ones to use for the exhibition later in September here in Helsinki, Finland. ( More on that later on as dates are confirmed etc. )

I already know it be difficult to decide between b&w photos and digital images. Should I use both at the exhibition or not. Is it a bit odd if I have both or should I just have b&w photos? What do you think?

I think my digital images are looking better all the time, because I'm learning more post production on a daily basis and I would love to use them at the exhibition as well.
Then again I would like to use only b&w photos, because they are timeless and have a better feeling to them so to speak.

I just don't know. feeling a bit confused right now...

I'd like to know what you think, so pls. comment.

cheers!

Mikko

1 comment:

jude said...

yo!
put allso color ones in the mix, better wiew about colorfull chopper scene, not only black bikes.
just my +1

T: jude